Saturday, June 30, 2012

My First Book is Released!



I am so excited to announce that my first book has finally been released!  It went into print about a month ago, but I was waiting to announce it on my blog until the e-books were also ready.  And today is the day! 

My book is intended to be read to kids ages 4 to 8, but older children will love it too.  Please visit my website at http://www.elaineandfriends.com to read my message to kids, view my author page where I share childhood photos and answer frequently-asked questions, the parents' page, recipes, download a free activity packet for your child or grandchild, and more, including a kids contest that ends the last day of August.  I've had nothing but positive, rave reviews about my website.

Malcolm Fraser from my publisher, Wine Press, just told me the e-books have been released and they are DRM-Free on my website!  That's good news, because it means that when you purchase my e-book from Wine Press on my website, it can be viewed on all modern e-book readers including Sony e-Reader, B&N Nook, Apple iPad, and even laptops, home computers, and smartphones!  Check out this link to read more about it: http://www.winepressofwords.com/2011/06/why-your-e-book-should-be-drm-free/ 

I'm pleased with the number of books I've already sold and have three book signings in the next few weeks.   My prayer is that families and children will be encouraged as well as entertained, and blessed as well as brought into God's Kingdom. 

Book two, "Biff and Becka's Stupendous Vacation"  is written and ready to submit to the publisher as soon as I am financially able to do so.  I am beginning work on the third book, "Biff and Becka's Splendiferous Christmas" in the trilogy The Adventures of Biff and Becka. 

Thank you for telling others about my book and website!  And please purchase a copy (or several) of my book; it makes a great gift for a child's birthday, Christmas gift, or Easter basket, or to brighten the day of a child who is convalescing!

Copyright © 2012 Elaine Beachy

No comments:

Post a Comment